Re: man pages

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: man pages
Date: 2009-10-11 19:10:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

I'd like to see about creating man pages for the following:

- libpq
- SPI
- the built-in functions

These being what I've clicked through way too many web links to find
information about. If there are other things that should have man
pages, please mention same.

How would that be handled in our current doc build system? I'd really
appreciate any hints, tips or pointers on man page creation in our
current system :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

> I'd like to see about creating man pages for the following:
>
> - libpq
> - SPI
> - the built-in functions

That would be really helpful and convenient. I've often wanted libpq man pages.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC