Re: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments

Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CF 2009-09: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-09-15 01:08:56
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

And we're off!

Initial reviewing assignments are below. Please go to
http://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress and
edit the patch you've been assigned, adding your name as a reviewer.
Please do this right away so that it's clear which patches still need
reviewers to be assigned. If possible, please attempt to complete
your initial review by end-of-day Saturday (five days from now). When
you post a review, please post a comment with your review AND ALSO
edit the status of the patch as appropriate - Waiting on Author,
Returned with Feedback (if not to be further considered this CF),
Ready for Committer, Rejected, etc.

Thanks,

...Robert

Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
- Join optimization for inheritance tables

Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
- opportunistic freezing during vacuum

Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
- join removal

Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
- Separate Heap Fetch from Index Scan

Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
- GRANT ON ALL IN schema

Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
- Reworks for Access Controls

Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
- Largeobject access controls

Jan Urbański <wulczer(at)wulczer(dot)org>
- Default ACLs

Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
- Generalized Index Constraints

Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
- DML node in support of writeable CTEs

Dan Colish <dan(at)unencrypted(dot)org>
- generic copy options

David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
- make plpgsql IN args mutable

Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
- Anonymous code blocks

Nikhil Sontakke <nikhil(dot)sontakke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
- Linux LSB init script

David E. Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
- hstore enhancements

Josh Williams <joshwilliams(at)ij(dot)net> WINDOWS
- Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32

Bernd Helmle <bernd(at)oopsware(dot)de>
- Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings

Logging configuration changes
- Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams(at)toroid(dot)org>

gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com> on behalf of PDXPUG CODE SPRINT
- Errcontext support in PL/Perl
- MOVE FORWARD n | BACKWARD n
- psql: Unicode UTF-8 table formatting for text output
- Pgbench Shell command
- unicode escapes (time permitting)