Re: reviews not completed

Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: reviews not completed
Date: 2009-09-21 02:58:57
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Here's my list of who seems not to have reviewed the patch they were
assigned. Have I falsely maligned anyone? Please let me know if you
are no longer able to review, or when you expect your review to be
posted. Thanks. ...Robert

Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
- GRANT ON ALL IN schema

Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
- Reworks for Access Controls

Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
- Largeobject access controls

Jan Urbański <wulczer(at)wulczer(dot)org>
- Default ACLs
...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)

Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
- DML node in support of writeable CTEs

Josh Williams <joshwilliams(at)ij(dot)net> WINDOWS
- Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Here's my list of who seems not to have reviewed the patch they were
> assigned.  Have I falsely maligned anyone?  Please let me know if you
> are no longer able to review, or when you expect your review to be
> posted.  Thanks.  ...Robert

[...]
> Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
> - Largeobject access controls

Sorry, i had a horrible week...
i have just sent a review, do you think we have to wait a few days to
see if there is any response to it or just assign me a new patch just
now

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova