Re: commitfest application question

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
To: "Hackers (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: commitfest application question
Date: 2009-07-17 19:05:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, "Hackers (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: commitfest application question
Date: 2009-07-17 20:49:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On Freitag, Juli 17, 2009 12:05:46 -0700 Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
wrote:

> Is there a way for me to extract the patch as the original attachment,
> or am I supposed to just cat-n-paste into an editor to create one?

This has bitten me one or two times in the past, too. Fortunately i archive
all emails on local storage, but it would be nice if attached plain text
diffs wouldn't get inlined in the archives. Another possible solution is to
use the mbox files.

--
Thanks

Bernd