Re: First CommitFest: July 15th

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: First CommitFest: July 15th
Date: 2009-07-02 00:21:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

There's been a lot of discussion/argument around how to handle the last
commitfest, but there seems to be a total consensus that we want to have
the first CF on July 15th.

I'd like Robert Haas to be the CF Manager for that commitfest if he's
available. I can help by running RRR or something.

Robert, I have not reviewed your software. Do I need a login or something?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.