Re: any psql static binary for iphone ?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: any psql static binary for iphone ?
Date: 2008-08-17 18:34:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there,

is there psql static binary, which I can use on my iphone (version 1) ?
I have no mac available, so I can't compile it myself. I heard about
gui tool for iphone, but it's not free and is only available from
apple store, which I have no access.

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

Am Sunday, 17. August 2008 schrieb Oleg Bartunov:
> is there psql static binary, which I can use on my iphone (version 1) ?

I have no idea, but just as a thought, using phpPgAdmin might be a good
workaround.