Majordomo: Mailing list categories

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2008-03-03 14:26:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Please have a look at our Majordomo complete list of lists:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long

Notice it has headings for "categories". Can we fix things so that the
categories correspond to how we classify lists on
archives.postgresql.org?

I think this means for categories:
- Regional lists
- User group lists
- Developer lists
- "Active lists"

(The latter category should probably be "User lists"). I changed it for
the lists I moderate -- this is done via www by checking "lists" on the
config page, then entering the category name on the "Category" setting.

Also, there's a misconfigured bit in the server: The first line on the
above-mentioned page says:

"The following mailing lists are available at ."

Note the missing server name. I think this should be "postgresql.org".
My guess is that this is the server description, which is currently
blank.

If you need help with administering our Majordomo installation, let me
know -- currently I only have access to fixing things for the lists I
moderate.