Re: [pgsql-advocacy] archives.postgresql.org templates for PUGs

Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Advocacy For PostgreSQL" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: archives.postgresql.org templates for PUGs
Date: 2008-02-07 17:58:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

[resending with a better subject line]

Hello!

Can the following pages be fixed to look like the other PUG pages:

http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

They aren't loading properly at the moment.

Also, can we get the following linked in the navigation menu along
with SFPUG, PDXPUG and SYDPUG:

http://archives.postgresql.org/lapug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

If you'd like to grant me access, I'm willing to fix these myself.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

Hello -- any update on fixing this? Who maintains archives.postgresql.org?

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.chesnok.com/daily

Per Selena, can we have the new lists below added?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun