Re: request for two PUG mailing lists

Lists: pgsql-www
From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2008-02-04 20:38:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Suncoast PUG - spug(at)postgresql(dot)org
- Maintainer: Lewis Cunningham <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>
- Serving the Central Florida region

Atlanta PUG - atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
- Maintainer: Michael Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
- Serving Atlanta, GA and surrounding area

And was the SEAPUG mailing list created?

Thank you!
-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group