Re: [Slony1-general] Any big slony and WAL shipping users?

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Josh Harrison" <joshques(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Any big slony and WAL shipping users?
Date: 2007-12-27 15:49:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
We are trying to use slony and WAL shipping for warm standby for replication
with postgresql. Currently our systems are in oracle and we r checking the
feasibility to migrate to postgres. Replication is one major issue here.
Though everything seems to be working fine in our test environment, we just
want the assurance that Slony and WAL shipping is used by other large
production systems and running successfully.
What are the other large 24x7 productions systems that use slony and the
other WAL archiving of postgresql successfully?

Thanks
josh