Re: buildenv.pl/buildenv.bat

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: buildenv.pl/buildenv.bat
Date: 2007-12-03 10:11:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

When you redid the msvc build stuff you seem to have missed the
documentatino.. Specifically, I notice that buildenv.pl isn't documented -
docs still say buildenv.bat is the way to go.

Also, do we now have both buildenv.bat and buildenv.pl? (I have them both
in my environment, but that could be a result of being lazy)

//Magnus

> When you redid the msvc build stuff you seem to have missed the
> documentatino.. Specifically, I notice that buildenv.pl isn't documented -
> docs still say buildenv.bat is the way to go.
>
> Also, do we now have both buildenv.bat and buildenv.pl? (I have them both
> in my environment, but that could be a result of being lazy)

builddoc.bat still seems to require buildenv.bat.

/D