Re: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs?

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is postgres.gif missing in cvs?
Date: 2007-12-03 19:33:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Hi,

I tried to run make postgres.pdf (PostgreSQL 8.3beta4), and got this
error:

cp ./../graphics/postgres.gif .
cp: cannot stat `./../graphics/postgres.gif': No such file or directory
make: *** [postgres.gif] Error 1

CVS/tarball does not include this file, and I think we should add.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE