Re: Linux World at San Francisco

Lists: pgsql-advocacy
From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Linux World at San Francisco
Date: 2007-06-28 02:17:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linux World at San Francisco
Date: 2007-06-28 02:26:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ishii-san,

> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?

Yes. We will have a booth at the conference. We will also have an evening
session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.

EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".

Is SRA going to be at the conference?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

> > Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>
> Yes. We will have a booth at the conference. We will also have an evening
> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
>
> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".
>
> Is SRA going to be at the conference?

Yes, we are planning to visit Linux World. Can we join the session and
the party?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

>>> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>> Yes. We will have a booth at the conference. We will also have an evening
>> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.
>>
>> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".
>>
>> Is SRA going to be at the conference?
>
> Yes, we are planning to visit Linux World. Can we join the session and
> the party?

Of course! :).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/

On Jun 27, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Ishii-san,
>
>> Do we have any plan for in Linux World at San Francisco?
>
> Yes. We will have a booth at the conference. We will also have an
> evening
> session, followed by a party for local PostgreSQL people.

Do we need booth bunnies?

> EnterpriseDB will also have a booth in the "OSA Pavillion".

Cheers,
Steve