Re: strange problem with ip6

Lists: pgsql-bugs
From: Brian Hirt <bhirt(at)mobygames(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Brian Hirt <bhirt(at)mobygames(dot)com>
Subject: strange problem with ip6
Date: 2007-05-15 02:32:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I have postgresql installed on a mac, and I'm connecting from another
mac on the network using ip6. When I try to select out of
pg_stat_activity i get this error. I suspect the %en0 has something
to do with the problem, but I'm no IP6 expert.

load=# select * from pg_stat_activity ;
ERROR: invalid input syntax for type inet: "fe80::216:cbff:fe84:8ac2%
en0"
load=# select version();
version
PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on i386-apple-darwin8.9.1, compiled by GCC i686-
apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5341)
(1 row)

load=#

Any thoughts?

--brian