RSVP for Wednesday or Starve!

Lists: sfpug
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RSVP for Wednesday or Starve!
Date: 2007-03-12 21:22:01
Lists: sfpug

All,

iParadigms is generously supplying us food on Wednesday, but only if they have
an accurate headcount. So please RSVP here by Tuesday afternoon or on
meetup.com (http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/5459757/?a=cv1_ve).

Note that you do not have to RSVP both places, only one.

Since the location is convienient to BART, we won't be organizing rides AFAIK.

Quinn will be running the meeting. Yaaay Quinn.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Count 1 vegetarian in, I will be driving up from Fremont and can give
up/drop anybody who needs a ride.

---
Adi Alurkar
aalurkar(at)linkedin(dot)com

On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> All,
>
> iParadigms is generously supplying us food on Wednesday, but only
> if they have
> an accurate headcount. So please RSVP here by Tuesday afternoon or on
> meetup.com (http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/5459757/?
> a=cv1_ve).
>
> Note that you do not have to RSVP both places, only one.
>
> Since the location is convienient to BART, we won't be organizing
> rides AFAIK.
>
> Quinn will be running the meeting. Yaaay Quinn.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL @ Sun
> San Francisco

Ughhh sorry about the last minute cancellation but have a conflict...
will have to bail.

---