Re: Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa

Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-general
From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PgSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need replacement booth member for USENIX Lisa
Date: 2006-11-06 02:28:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

Hello,

Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
LISA. This is a 2 day exhibition on December 6/7. Josh Berkus, Robert
Bernier, Robert Treat and in theory someone from eDB will be there.

Can someone take my place?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/

On Sunday 05 November 2006 21:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
> LISA.

What's the situation with the booth material?

> On Sunday 05 November 2006 21:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
>> LISA.
>
> What's the situation with the booth material?

I assume Josh will bring his sign. I will get materials printed
(including CDs) and shipped to someone :)

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/

One other thing... what do I do to get registered as a booth person?

On Monday 06 November 2006 10:27, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Robert Bernier wrote:
> > On Sunday 05 November 2006 21:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >> Due to some customer requirements, I may not be able to make USENIX
> >> LISA.
> >
> > What's the situation with the booth material?
>
> I assume Josh will bring his sign. I will get materials printed
> (including CDs) and shipped to someone :)
>
> Joshua D. Drake

> > TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
> > subscribe-nomail command to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org so that your

> One other thing... what do I do to get registered as a booth person?

I got that handled :)

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/