Re: gBorg status?

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-www
From: Chris Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gBorg status?
Date: 2006-08-31 14:33:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

What's up there? It has been down all week.

We're trying to get the Slony-I 1.2 release out, so we can then
migrate over to pgFoundry. But that doesn't working terribly well
when gBorg's down...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/emacs.html

Also people trying to download slony have to do some
hunting to find things. The source only tar is not
available on pgfoundry.

one of them,

elein