Re: be-secure.c patch

Lists: pgsql-patches
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Libor Hohoš <liho(at)d-prog(dot)cz>
Subject: Re: be-secure.c patch
Date: 2006-04-27 14:12:12
Lists: pgsql-patches

I am now wondering if fe-secure.c, the front-end code, should also check
for "root.crl". The attached patch implents it. Is it a good idea?

Also, if you look in interfaces/libpq/fe-secure.c at some NOT_USED
macros you can see there are a few things we don't implement. Can that
be improved?

--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us

unknown_filename text/plain 1.7 KB

> I am now wondering if fe-secure.c, the front-end code, should also check
> for "root.crl". The attached patch implents it.

Updated patch attached and applied. It adds CRL checking to libpq. It
returns an error if the CRL file exists, but the library can't process
it, just like the backend.

--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us

/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 2.1 KB