List search broken?

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List search broken?
Date: 2006-02-23 17:32:23
Lists: pgsql-www

List search isn't returning some messages I'd expect it to. For
example, if I use Advanced Search to search for "infinity" in all
mailing lists and sort by date, I don't see either of the following
messages, which do contain the word "infinity":

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-02/msg00848.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-02/msg00919.php

Is something amiss?

--