Re: backend triggers communication with front-end

Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-novice
From: "Adam O'Toole" <adamnb1(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: backend triggers communication with front-end
Date: 2005-07-26 21:22:58
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

<DIV class=RTE>
<DIV class=RTE>Hello everyone,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I am searching for a way to have my postgresql 7.4.7 backend be triggered to let the front end know there has been a change to the database. If more then one person is&nbsp;connected to the database and person (x) makes a change, I want other clients to then be aware of that, and refresh there screen so they are&nbsp;not then looking at out of date data. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Any insight?&nbsp; Thank you so much, have a great day.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Adam O'Toole&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></div></html>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 663 bytes