Re: Open items

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Open items
Date: 2005-06-26 03:24:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Here are the open items. Feature freeze is Friday, July 1.

PostgreSQL 8.1 Open Items
=========================

Current version at http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgopenitems.

Changes
-------
integrated auto-vacuum (Alvaro)
ICU locale patch?
Win32 signal handling patch (Magnus)
KRB4 removal patch (Magnus)
GIST concurrency fixes? (Oleg)
Roles? (Stephen Frost)
convert plperl arrays to pg arrays? (Andrew Dunstan)
plperl validator function? (Andrew Dunstan)
column-level triggers (Greg)
interval improvements (Michael Glaesemann)
move rtree_gist into core?
config file I/O?
terminate backend fix?
dbsize functions from /contrib?