COPY support for PostgreSql JDBC v8.0

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: alex d <ajd_jk(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: books(at)ejurka(dot)com
Subject: COPY support for PostgreSql JDBC v8.0
Date: 2005-04-22 12:17:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am trying to implement the Copy support patch as
shown
-http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-12/msg00186.php
to the source of postgresql jdbc driver version -
8.0-311 JDBC Source. As expected the code has been
refactored and is now difficult to add the
modifications of getCopyAPI(). Please could someone
advise or indicate how to go about implementing this
patch especially getCopyAPI() into the source code
specified above.

Many Thanks

Alex

There's only one real gotcha... I looked at this last night too.

AbstractJdbc1Connection doesnt' exist any more. You will need to apply
these patches manually to AbstractJdbc2Connection

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com