Pam Authentication is supported?

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Nelson Arapé <narape(at)ica(dot)luz(dot)ve>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pam Authentication is supported?
Date: 2005-04-13 23:02:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello to all

I have already searched the mailing list archive, but I could not find the
answer: Does JDBC Driver (v. 8.0-311) support user authentication with a
server 8.0.2 with pan configuration?

The documentation says
(http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/80/prepare.html):

"Client authentication is setup in pg_hba.conf. Refer to the main PostgreSQL™
documentation for details. The JDBC driver supports the trust, ident,
password, md5, and crypt authentication methods."

But I am just checking

Thanks in advance
Nelson Arapé