8.0.2 Beta Available

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.0.2 Beta Available
Date: 2005-03-27 03:28:07
Lists: pgsql-general

In order to provide more extensive testing for 8.0.2, we have just
packaged up a Beta1 available from:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.0.2beta1/

The major reason for this release is the ARC->2Q changes that Tom has
implemented.

Our plan is to do a full release next Thursday ...

----

> In order to provide more extensive testing for 8.0.2, we have just
> packaged up a Beta1 available from:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.0.2beta1/
>
> The major reason for this release is the ARC->2Q changes that Tom has
> implemented.
>
> Our plan is to do a full release next Thursday ...

It seems HISTORY has not been updated yet. Is this intended?
--
Tatsuo Ishii