CVS fixed ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CVS fixed ...
Date: 2004-10-11 01:40:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

pgsql-server renamed to pgsql
contrib/earthdistance moved back into pgsql/contrib/earthdistance
modules file updated for changes

checkout seems to work fine for me ... let me know if there are any
problems ...

----

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS fixed ...
Date: 2004-10-11 18:36:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> pgsql-server renamed to pgsql
> contrib/earthdistance moved back into pgsql/contrib/earthdistance
> modules file updated for changes
>
> checkout seems to work fine for me ... let me know if there are any problems

"cvs update" stopped working for me, I guess I'll have to do a
search/replace on the cvs metadata.

Also, the link to cvsweb interface at http://developer.postgresql.org/
broke.

Just out of curiosity, why the rename?

- Heikki

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
>> pgsql-server renamed to pgsql
>> contrib/earthdistance moved back into pgsql/contrib/earthdistance
>> modules file updated for changes
>>
>> checkout seems to work fine for me ... let me know if there are any
>> problems
>
> "cvs update" stopped working for me, I guess I'll have to do a search/replace
> on the cvs metadata.
>
> Also, the link to cvsweb interface at http://developer.postgresql.org/
> broke.

How so? I just wwent to the link and everything appears fine to me ...

----