Experimental COPY Helper class

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: Markus Schaber <schabios(at)logi-track(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPY Support Patch - actualized version?
Date: 2004-06-24 08:08:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply the COPY patch from
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-12/msg00186.php but it
seems that it doesn't work cleanly.

Does someone have an updated version ready? I'm currently trying to dig
into the code myself, but reinventing the wheel is not my primary
pleasure :-)

Thanks,
Markus

--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich