Re: logging statement levels

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Postgresql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TODO list
Date: 2004-01-05 18:52:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

2 things.

I submitted a patch for this 5 months ago, which is still waiting to be
merged (hope it hasn't bitrotted in the meantime):

. Allow log lines to include session-level information, like database
and user

If nobody is working on this I am prepared to look at it:

. Allow logging of only data definition(DDL), or DDL and modification
statements

cheers

andrew