Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE r ...

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: petere(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org (Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL)
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Tag: REL7_4_STABLE r ...
Date: 2003-12-21 16:36:34
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

CVSROOT: /cvsroot
Module name: pgsql-server
Changes by: petere(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org 03/12/21 17:36:34

Modified files:
doc/src/sgml : Tag: REL7_4_STABLE release.sgml

Log message:
Some refining of release notes. Markup is still broken by someone else,
so I cannot remake HISTORY.

> Changes by: petere(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org 03/12/21 17:36:34
>
> Modified files:
> doc/src/sgml : Tag: REL7_4_STABLE release.sgml
>
> Log message:
> Some refining of release notes. Markup is still broken by someone else,
> so I cannot remake HISTORY.

I have regenerated HISTORY in 7.4.x and HEAD.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

Are we going to regenerate the 7.4.1 tar ball?
--
Tatsuo Ishii