Re: Open 7.4 items

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Open 7.4 items
Date: 2003-10-05 04:41:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

P O S T G R E S Q L

7 . 4 O P E N I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Changes
-------
Fix REVOKE ALL ON FUNCTION error when removing owner permissions
Improve speed of building of constraints during restore
What to do about exposing the list of possible SQLSTATE error codes

Documentation Changes
Move release notes to SGML
Freeze message strings

--