Error message listing?

Lists: pgsql-docs
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error message listing?
Date: 2003-08-07 23:04:19
Lists: pgsql-docs

Folks,

Am I missing something here? We're preparing for migration, but I can't find
anywhere a centralized list of the new error messages. Is it in the source
somewhere? If so, can we add it to the documentation?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

> Am I missing something here? We're preparing for migration, but I
> can't find anywhere a centralized list of the new error messages. Is
> it in the source somewhere? If so, can we add it to the
> documentation?

You could make one by running gettext --- see
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/nls.html#AEN55720

I do not especially see the point of adding such a list to the
documentation, however.

Or were you looking for src/include/utils/errcodes.h ?

regards, tom lane