Re: JDBC Download.

Lists: pgsql-jdbc
From: "Thys De Wet(at)iCommerce" <thys(dot)deWet(at)za(dot)didata(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Download.
Date: 2001-05-08 13:14:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Can anyone please tell me wehere I can get the jdbc 7.1 jar .. <frustration>
I only seem to find the 7.0-1.2 jars .. </frustration>

Thanx
Thys de Wet

From: Mark Rosa <rosa(at)etekt(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC Download.
Date: 2001-05-09 08:56:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

same with me.

i would really love to get my hands on a precompiled jar file for 7.1,
both for jdbc2 and jdbc1 (especially for that one, after all the
problems that exist with it).

this would save a lot of discussion on the mailing list if someone
capable of it could incorporate all the patches mentioned by bruce and
others and generate the jar file for 7.1/jdbc1 .

if it is for the lack of hardware, i am happy to provide an account on a
red hat linux 7.0.9 and/or irix 6.5 machine for the task.
unfortunately i am not capable enough to incorporate the patches myself.
sorry.

ciao,
mark

Mark Rosa - Dipl. Arch. ETH
Etekt Inc. co-create your home
phone: ++41-1-4462-406 www: http://www.etekt.com
mobile: ++41-76-390 06 37 fax: ++49-89-244 35 64 08
email: rosa(at)etekt(dot)com www: http://www.yourcell.net/rosa

or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confi-
dential and/or privileged material. Any review, retrans-
mission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.