Re: [HACKERS] Well...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Vadim Mikheev <vadim(at)krs(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL Developers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Well...
Date: 2000-01-19 04:57:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I hope to get H1B visa Feb 4 and leave for
San-Francisco on Feb 6...
I'll be in Krasnoyarsk till Feb 2.

Good luck!

Vadim

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: vadim(at)krs(dot)ru
Cc: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Well...
Date: 2000-01-21 15:25:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I hope to get H1B visa Feb 4 and leave for
> San-Francisco on Feb 6...
> I'll be in Krasnoyarsk till Feb 2.

That means you are going to spend 2 or 3 months in US, then come back
in April or May? I just think it would be really nice if you could
stop over Japan...
--
Tatsuo Ishii

> > I hope to get H1B visa Feb 4 and leave for
> > San-Francisco on Feb 6...
> > I'll be in Krasnoyarsk till Feb 2.
>
> That means you are going to spend 2 or 3 months in US, then come back

I'm going to spend ~3 years in USA -:)

> in April or May? I just think it would be really nice if you could
> stop over Japan...

Thanks! I would be glad to visit Japan sometime.

Vadim

> > That means you are going to spend 2 or 3 months in US, then come back
>
> I'm going to spend ~3 years in USA -:)

Oh, I didn't know that.

> > in April or May? I just think it would be really nice if you could
> > stop over Japan...
>
> Thanks! I would be glad to visit Japan sometime.

Please let me know if you would have such a chance...
--
Tatsuo Ishii