Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC & Netscape

Lists: pgsql-interfaces
From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Erkki Seppala'" <flux(at)inside(dot)org>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC & Netscape
Date: 2000-01-06 11:27:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Note, I don't play with applets, but I know a lot of people do, but
Netscape should be fine. Only IE seems to have a problem.

the .:postgresql.jar codebase is new to me - perhaps other applet
authors can confirm if its the correct syntax. Before, people have had
to merge their classes and postgresql.jar.

If the syntax is correct, let me know, and I'll add a note about it in
the documentation.

Peter

--
Peter Mount