[Slightly OT] data model books/resources?

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Aaron Glenn" <aaron(dot)glenn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Slightly OT] data model books/resources?
Date: 2006-03-30 08:03:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Anyone care to share the great books, articles, manifestos, notes,
leaflets, etc on data modelling they've come across? Ideally I'd like
to find a great college level book on data models, but I haven't come
across one that even slightly holds "definitive resource"-type status.

Feel free to reply off list to keep the clutter down - I'd be happy to
summarize responses for the list.

Thanks,
aaron.glenn