New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner
Date: 2012-06-07 22:15:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am pleased to announce that Kevin Grittner has accepted the core
committee's invitation to become our newest committer. As you all
know, Kevin's done a good deal of work on the project over the past
couple of years. We judged that he has the requisite skills,
dedication to the project, and a suitable degree of caution to be
a good committer. Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

regards, tom lane

On Jun 7, 2012, at 18:15, Tom Lane wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Grittner has accepted the core
> committee's invitation to become our newest committer. As you all
> know, Kevin's done a good deal of work on the project over the past
> couple of years. We judged that he has the requisite skills,
> dedication to the project, and a suitable degree of caution to be
> a good committer. Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

Congratulations, Kevin! Well-deserved!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

On 7 June 2012 23:15, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Kevin Grittner has accepted the core
> committee's invitation to become our newest committer.  As you all
> know, Kevin's done a good deal of work on the project over the past
> couple of years.  We judged that he has the requisite skills,
> dedication to the project, and a suitable degree of caution to be
> a good committer.  Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

Kevin, with great power comes great responsibility. In other words
your workload has just gone up. ;)

You'll be a great addition to the existing team of committers.
--
Thom

On 7 June 2012 23:15, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming him aboard.

Congratulations, Kevin.