Re: Vacuumdb Errors --Any ideas?

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Keary Suska <hierophant(at)pcisys(dot)net>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Vacuumdb Errors --Any ideas?
Date: 2004-05-01 17:30:54
Lists: pgsql-general

I received the following errors from an automated full vacuum:

vacuumdb: vacuuming of database "milemgr" failed: ERROR: tuple concurrently
updated
ERROR: Vacuum command failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device

I can't find any information on these errors. Does anyone have an idea what
they mean and indicate?

[PG v7.4.2, RH 2.4.21-4.ELsmp]

TIA,

Keary Suska