Re: ERROR in createlang

Lists: pgsql-general
From: erobles <erobles(at)sensacd(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR in createlang
Date: 2010-01-04 22:55:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi! i have an error when i try to add/create a plpgsql language in
Postgresql 8.3.1 on SCO Openserver 5.0.7
createlang: langauge installation failed: ERROR could not access file
"$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory.

But, the file plpgsql.so exists in the directory, please,could you
suugestion to fix that error???.

On Monday 04 January 2010 2:55:35 pm erobles wrote:
> Hi! i have an error when i try to add/create a plpgsql language in
> Postgresql 8.3.1 on SCO Openserver 5.0.7
> createlang: langauge installation failed: ERROR could not access file
> "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory.
>

> But, the file plpgsql.so exists in the directory, please,could you
> suugestion to fix that error???.

Could it be a permissions issue? The file exists but the postgres user does not
have rights to it.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver(at)comcast(dot)net