Re: Variable renaming in AllocSetContextCreate (will commit soon, no functional impact)

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Variable renaming in AllocSetContextCreate (will commit soon, no functional impact)
Date: 2015-02-22 02:49:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is just to make the variable names in this function consistent with
the rest of the file (and less confusing). No functional impact, so I'll
commit soon unless someone objects.

Previously, this was part of the memory accounting patch, but that
hasn't made it in yet. Might as well commit the cleanup at least.

Regards,
Jeff Davis

Attachment Content-Type Size
aset_rename.diff text/x-patch 3.9 KB