Re: Doc patch, put RAISE USING keywords into a table

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Karl O(dot) Pinc" <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doc patch, put RAISE USING keywords into a table
Date: 2012-10-26 14:58:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

The attached patch, raise_using_keyword_table.patch,
puts the pl/pgsql RAISE USING keywords into a table,
replacing a prose description.

Against HEAD.

Karl <kop(at)meme(dot)com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment Content-Type Size
raise_using_keyword_table.patch text/x-patch 2.7 KB