Re: autocomplete - SELECT fx

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: autocomplete - SELECT fx
Date: 2012-07-02 08:13:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

I tested Peter's patch and it works well.

I don't see any performance problem on my notebook

last discussion
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK3UJRHXgnChP9J5RuOEMEtFB0E9awPhNOV=RQuPwK6VX-ZaPA@mail.gmail.com

so we can do more - we can join this completation with "," too - but
it can add false compleations inside FROM clause.

Probably we are near of end of enhancing completation - for doing
usable completation we need syntax analysing :(

Regards

Pavel Stehule