Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.
Date: 2012-02-09 09:42:12
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.y

These were added to kwlist.h as unreserved keywords in separate patches,
but authors forgot to add them to the corresponding list in gram.y.
Because of that, even though they were supposed to be unreserved keywords,
they could not be used as identifiers. src/tools/check_keywords.pl is your
friend.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/82e73ba0d1f8990a76a20b3a57957e633945fb2b

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/parser/gram.y | 2 ++

Excerpts from Heikki Linnakangas's message of jue feb 09 06:42:12 -0300 2012:
> Add new keywords SNAPSHOT and TYPES to the keyword list in gram.y
>
> These were added to kwlist.h as unreserved keywords in separate patches,
> but authors forgot to add them to the corresponding list in gram.y.
> Because of that, even though they were supposed to be unreserved keywords,
> they could not be used as identifiers. src/tools/check_keywords.pl is your
> friend.

I wondered a couple of weeks ago if we could, instead, generate the
lists in gram.y from kwlist.h.