Re: Minor bug, keyboard navigation

Lists: pgadmin-support
From: Henry Drexler <alonup8tb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor bug, keyboard navigation
Date: 2011-10-20 13:04:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin Version 1.14.0 (Sep 23 2011, rev: REL-1_14_0) from the enterprise db
download. 64 bits on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

When you open pgAdmin III it defaults to 'Server Groups' if you try to
arrow down to get through servers to PostgreSQL 9.1 and hit enter to enter
the password, you cannot arrow down. You have to click with your mouse to
get down there.
Further, after mouseclicking on PostgreSQL 9.1 and entering the password you
are then not allowed to arrow down and have to click on databases with your
mouse.

I am assuming this is a bug as on windows 7 32bit, pgAdmin Version 1.14.0
(Sep 23 2011, rev: REL-1_14_0) one can open it and just arrow down from
Server groups to PostgreSQL 9.1

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 09:04 -0400, Henry Drexler wrote:
> pgAdmin Version 1.14.0 (Sep 23 2011, rev: REL-1_14_0) from the enterprise db
> download. 64 bits on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
>
> When you open pgAdmin III it defaults to 'Server Groups' if you try to
> arrow down to get through servers to PostgreSQL 9.1 and hit enter to enter
> the password, you cannot arrow down. You have to click with your mouse to
> get down there.
> Further, after mouseclicking on PostgreSQL 9.1 and entering the password you
> are then not allowed to arrow down and have to click on databases with your
> mouse.
>
> I am assuming this is a bug as on windows 7 32bit, pgAdmin Version 1.14.0
> (Sep 23 2011, rev: REL-1_14_0) one can open it and just arrow down from
> Server groups to PostgreSQL 9.1

I think I've nailed it down. The fix should be available in 1.14.1.
Thanks for the report.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info