Re: [RRR] Three patches which desperately need reviewers

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-rrreviewers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Three patches which desperately need reviewers
Date: 2011-07-14 00:42:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-rrreviewers

All,

We're almost at the end of the CommitFest, and three patches have not
yet been reviewed:

lazy vxid locks

sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

Allow multiple Postgres clusters running on the same machine to
distinguish themselves in the event log

Also, this patch has been updated and the original reviewer is not
available:

Add ability to constrain backend temporary file space

The first two are difficult patches, but the other two are not. Please
volunteer to give these patches a review; we owe it to our contributors
to review everything before the end of the CF.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.