Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.

Lists: pgsql-committerspgsql-hackers
From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.
Date: 2011-02-09 13:17:06
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Remove more SGML tabs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/70802e0dbef0af4bf73ce25489b8be6e40eca2be

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/recovery-config.sgml | 4 ++--

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove more SGML tabs.
Date: 2011-02-09 16:00:58
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 01:17:06PM +0000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Remove more SGML tabs.

Perhaps we should see about putting something in .git/hooks/pre-commit
so people can focus on more substantive matters.

Is there some kind of cross-platform way to do this? I'm thinking
that given the fact that our build system already requires Perl, there
should be, but I'm not quite sure how this would be accomplished.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

On Feb 9, 2011 5:01 PM, "David Fetter" <david(at)fetter(dot)org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 01:17:06PM +0000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Remove more SGML tabs.
>
> Perhaps we should see about putting something in .git/hooks/pre-commit
> so people can focus on more substantive matters.
>
> Is there some kind of cross-platform way to do this? I'm thinking
> that given the fact that our build system already requires Perl, there
> should be, but I'm not quite sure how this would be accomplished.

If you can write a reliable perl script for this, we can run it like
pgindent. No need to complicate it with hooks.

/Magnus