Re: How about closing some Open Items?

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How about closing some Open Items?
Date: 2010-06-08 17:32:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

Selena (and others) have done a terrific job on the Open Items list for
9.0.:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.0_Open_Items

However, I haven't see much progress in the last 10 days on closing any
of these issues, and quite a few people have moved on to 9.1 features.

If you are the author of a feature for 9.0, please examine the open
items list ASAP and close any issues associated with your feature! If
you are a hacker, please do what you can to fix bugs.

Let's get 9.0 out the door, hey?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.