Review another patch

Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Review another patch
Date: 2009-10-02 08:35:11
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

The named and mixed notation patch is nearly ready (I just had a few
questions and comment updates, no real problems). I don't see any
patches without a reviewer except the ECPG patches, are we expecting to
review those normally or just wait for the ECPG expert?

Or is there another patch that needs review assistance?

Regards,
Jeff Davis

--On 2. Oktober 2009 01:35:11 -0700 Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:

> The named and mixed notation patch is nearly ready (I just had a few
> questions and comment updates, no real problems). I don't see any
> patches without a reviewer except the ECPG patches, are we expecting to
> review those normally or just wait for the ECPG expert?
>
> Or is there another patch that needs review assistance?

I'm going to hook up with Jeff, if there's something left i can assist,
too, let me know.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de> wrote:

> --On 2. Oktober 2009 01:35:11 -0700 Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> The named and mixed notation patch is nearly ready (I just had a few
>> questions and comment updates, no real problems). I don't see any
>> patches without a reviewer except the ECPG patches, are we expecting to
>> review those normally or just wait for the ECPG expert?
>>
>> Or is there another patch that needs review assistance?
>
> I'm going to hook up with Jeff, if there's something left i can assist, too,
> let me know.

Aside from the ECPG patches, "Enhancements to COPY (error logging and
autopartitioning)" has not yet had a review posted, and I could use
some help with "DML node in support of writeable CTEs". Also "Lock
wait statistics" seems to need input from more people.

...Robert

On Sat, 2009-10-03 at 20:42 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Aside from the ECPG patches, "Enhancements to COPY (error logging and
> autopartitioning)" has not yet had a review posted, and I could use
> some help with "DML node in support of writeable CTEs". Also "Lock
> wait statistics" seems to need input from more people.

I'll take "Enhancements to COPY". I've been meaning to look into that
feature, anyway.

Regards,
Jeff Davis