Re: PostgreSQL Mailing Lists in Italian?

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2003-02-05 16:23:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any good PostgreSQL (preferably) mailing lists in
Italian? We occasionally get technical support requests through the
Advocacy site in Italian, and it would be nice to be able to point the
people asking to a good source of future information.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi