Re: Flyer nr. 1

Lists: pgeu-general
From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Flyer nr. 1
Date: 2008-01-10 17:14:00
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

since my last mail seems to have vanished in the dungeons of the
PostgreSQL mailservers, here is another attempt:

I started creating new flyers, first in english:

http://andreas.scherbaum.la/writings/pgug/en/

If you have comments or want to add a bit text, just let me know.
Any help is kindly appreciated.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

> since my last mail seems to have vanished in the dungeons of the
> PostgreSQL mailservers, here is another attempt:
>
> I started creating new flyers, first in english:
>
> http://andreas.scherbaum.la/writings/pgug/en/
>
> If you have comments or want to add a bit text, just let me know.
> Any help is kindly appreciated.

Well, in the "Client Software for PostgreSQL" section pl/Pearl should be
really pl/Perl. Is it possible to add pl/PHP there ?

I think the text could use a spellchecker run to avoid things like
Indizes and Projekt.

--
Alexey Klyukin http://www.commandprompt.com/