ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer gone

Lists: pgsql-interfaces
From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer gone
Date: 2007-01-24 19:03:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.

Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.

If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
you have any problems with it.

Regards,
Jeff Davis

> The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
> However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.
>
> Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
> get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.
>
> If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
> you have any problems with it.

I haven't heard anything from the plruby guy in a while. You might need
to become the new maintainer.

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us

>> The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
>> However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.
>>
>> Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
>> get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.
>>
>> If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
>> you have any problems with it.
>
> I haven't heard anything from the plruby guy in a while. You might need
> to become the new maintainer.

ruby-postgres != plruby

SIncerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/

> >> The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
> >> However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.
> >>
> >> Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
> >> get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.
> >>
> >> If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
> >> you have any problems with it.
> >
> > I haven't heard anything from the plruby guy in a while. You might need
> > to become the new maintainer.
>
> ruby-postgres != plruby

Oops, sorry. I got confused. I also have not heard from the
ruby-postgres guy, but as a community we are less likely to have heard
from him because interfaces are more independent.

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us