Re: Lurking Wanna Be

Lists: pgsql-novice
From: Hal Davison <herbie(at)faams(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Lurking Wanna Be
Date: 2006-07-26 12:02:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

Greetings All...

I've been a lurker for sometime. I was wondering if there was a tool or
tool component that is used to populate a display screen for layout of
accessable table columns which can generate the code to extract the
information from a dataset for presentation to the enduser?

Regards,

Hal Davison
Sarasota, Florida

you want a report generator? or a query designer or just something to
see the schema?
glenn